By using this website, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
Life’s a Deal values the privacy and security of the information you share with us. This Privacy Statement applies to information collected through lifesadeal.com (“Platform”) and information collected through the websites created with Lifesadeal.com (“Site”). This Statement describes how Lifesadeal.com collects, uses, shares, protects, or otherwise processes your personal information.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT YOU SHOULD STOP INTERACTING AND USING THE SITE, PLATFORM AND ALL GETSOCIO SERVICES.
Collection and Use of Information
Lifesadeal.com collects personal information to set up and manage accounts for our social commerce services. You may need to provide Lifesadeal.com with personal information such as:
- email address.
Lifesadeal.com uses such information for:
- Site registration;
- enabling sales and other transactions;
- processing payments and settlement;
- measuring, improving, and customizing our services;
- as contact information;
- fulfilling other technical, logistical, financial, tax, legal, compliance, administrative, or back office functions.
Cookies and logs
Log information may include web requests, Internet Protocol address, operating system, browser type, browser language, date and time of the request, and cookies that may uniquely identify the browser. Lifesadeal.com uses this information to enhance the functionality of the website and to make access more convenient, secure, and efficient.
Lifesadeal.com also uses information gathered from logs and cookies to monitor website performance, improve website design, functionality, and security, assemble web analytics and activity trends. Lifesadeal.com retains such information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
Disclosure of information
Lifesadeal.com may disclose personal information where:
- required by law or by an order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other government entity, or by court rules concerning the production of records;
- Lifesadeal.com has reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, privacy, property, or safety of our users or other people;
- Lifesadeal.com has reasonable grounds to believe that the information relates to the breach of an agreement or violation of the law that has been, is being, or is about to be committed;
- it is necessary for fraud protection, risk reduction, or the establishment or collection of funds owed to us;
- it is necessary to enforce or apply our legal agreements, to pursue remedies, or to limit damages to Lifesadeal.com;
- the information is public;
- user has provided consent or with user’s direction;
- other reasons allow it or other laws require it.
When we are required or permitted to disclose information, we will not disclose more information than is necessary to fulfill the disclosure purpose.
Lifesadeal.com may disclose aggregate or statistical information to our business partners, for public relations purposes, or other purposes.
Lifesadeal.com combines technical and physical safeguards with employee policies and procedures to protect user information. We work to protect personal information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer software, which encrypts the information that is provided online at our Platform. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect the information. We will also continue to explore new technology for protecting information and upgrade our information security systems when appropriate.
Further, we permit only authorized Lifesadeal.com employees to access any personal information. If an employee misuses personal information, we may take disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment. If any third party individual or organization misuses personal information, we will take action, up to and including termination of any agreement between Lifesadeal.com and that individual or organization.
Lifesadeal.com processes personal information only for the purposes it was originally collected and in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Lifesadeal.com takes commercially reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data is relevant, reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current for the purposes for which it is used. Lifesadeal.com retains information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
If you have questions or concerns related to this Privacy Statement, please contact us at lifesadeal2016@.gmail.com