Terms of Service
Life’s a Deal, as a service provider, gives permission to its Customers (“you” or “your”) to register the site on Life’s A Deal platform (“Site”).
Ownership of the Platform and Site
Access to the Platform and Site
Life’s a Deal reserves the right to deny service or use of the Platform and Site to anyone at any time and for any reason. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Platform and Site accessible, the Platform and Site may be unavailable from time to time. You understand and agree that there may be interruptions in Life’s a Deal service, Platform and Site access due to circumstances both within our control (e.g., routine maintenance) and outside of our control (e.g., datacenter fault).
The Site can be created for personal use only and cannot be created for selling or re-selling (unless such activity is discussed and authorized by Life’s a Deal). Customer is responsible for updating and correcting information on the Site. You understand and agree that Life’s a Deal is not responsible for any incident arising out of, or related to, your Site settings or Site data. You must safeguard your password and supervise the use of your Site. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security and settings of your Site. We will assume that anyone using the Site or transacting through your Site is you. You agree that you are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your Site.
Life’s a Deal reserves the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of our services, the Site or the Platform.
- Submitting any content to the Site that:
- Violates applicable laws (including but not limited to intellectual property laws, laws relating to rights of privacy and rights of publicity and laws related to defamation);
- Contains viruses or malware;
- Offers unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted, confidential or private information;
- Has the effect of impersonating others;
- Is purposely inaccurate, commits fraud or falsifies information;
- Is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
- Attempting to do or actually doing any of the following on the Site:
- Adding names and email address to mass emails without consent of the recipient and sending spam to these email address;
- Selling products, deals or services known in advance that these products, deals or services will not be or cannot be delivered and received (including but not limited to situations when Customer tries to sell or actually sells deals, products and services on the Site that do not exist);
- Developing links to sell deals, products and services outside of the Site or offering another way to purchase deals outside of the Site (including but not limited to situations when Customer engages people to purchase deals, products and services that are available on the Site by phone calls, direct visits to the office, etc. instead of purchasing deals, products and services online on the Site);
- Disclosing to public of personal data of users of the Site (including but not limited to selling emails of subscribers to third-party companies, disclosing any other customers personal data);
- Acting illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of Life’s a Deal, Platform and our services;
- Other fraudulent activity on the Site or against Life’s a Deal, Platform and Life’s a Deal services.
Life’s a Deal reserves the right to automatically refund money to users of the Customer’s Site when fraudulent activity is suspected on the Site and when it may somehow damage Life’s a Deal reputation.